Monday 3 September 2012

Welcome to the VBCW Miniatures Guide!


To browse through the Miniatures Guide, please select a letter/character from the list on the right (e.g. M for Musketeer Miniatures, C for CP Models etc.)

If you have any queries or comments about this guide, or are a manufaturer who thinks your product is suitable for VBCW gaming, please feel free to contact me by leaving a comment on this page (thus I avoid spammers!)

Disclaimer

I am not affiliated to any wargames miniature company. I do not make, or intend to make, any profit from miniature sales that result from visiting this website.

By mentioning a miniature company on this website I do not endorse that particular company over any other. Nor do I guarantee any particular level of service or quality of product. (In other words, please do your homework before ordering!)  

Copyright for pictures of the miniatures used to highlight each company are held by that company. Please see the appropriate company website for painting and photography credits. Any photos of tabletop games on this website have been used with the permission of the photographer.


No comments:

Post a Comment